Okay, so I’ve hit that point in Naruto where I’m at the end where there are 85 episodes of filler in a row…
So, should I skip the fillers and go on to Shippuden (and probably save the filler for when I’m bored and have nothing to watch), or should I soldier on and finish Naruto, filler and all?
Take a sip whenever:
- Someone says it’s spelled T-A-L-E
- Natsu breaks something for no good reason.
- Take an extra shot each time someone joins in.
- Gray’s clothes vanish.
- Another character with Jellal’s face appears.
- Or Jellal experiences something you’d expect in a Soap Opera.
- Lucy’s house gets invaded by anyone take a shot.
- Take a shot whenever Natsu says “I’m getting fired up!!” (or in the dub, “Now I’ve got a fire in my belly!”)
- Erza takes something way too seriously.
- Happy says “Aye!”
- Situations occur that direct the women toward fanservice moments and only the men react.
- Juvia Comically Missing the Point concerning Gray.
- Natsu gets sick on a ride.
- Elfman mentions something about being a man.
- Happy says “He/She likes you”
- 3 if Virgo does it.
- Whenever the wow sound effect is heard, two if its the deeper sound effect. Three if it you weren’t watching Fairy Tail.
- Take a shot whenever Minerva does a morally despicable act on screen, two if she trumps the previous one.
- More than three exclamation marks are used.
- Virgo asks if she will be punished.
- Take 2 shots for every yuri scene, but only take one if Lucy is not involved.
- Every time Erza requips into a fanservicey outfit.
- Every time the show tries to convince us that a certain villain is not such a bad person after all.
- Whenever Lucy is thinking that any one of her teammates are insane.
- Take a shot every time two or more members of Fairy Tail are fighting each-other, take two if its not just for fun.
- Take a sip whenever something/one is somehow related to the Tower of Heaven.
- Take a sip for every time a member of Fairy Tail pulls off a victory they otherwise shouldn’t have.
- Take two if it involves Erza or Natsu.
- Finish the drink if it involves the power of friendship.
- After an attack, take a sip for every onlooker that says a sentence in sequence in response to it.
- Take a sip every time a villain says “That’s impossible!”
canon holmes meeting his 21st century self and hating him because he lives in a world where he can hold and kiss and MARRY watson and he’s too afraid to follow his heart ahahahahaha kill me
I think canon Watson would feel the same about John. How dare you love this amazing man, and be allowed to, and never tell him, John Watson? What on earth are you doing?
I can hear the enraged dialogue in my head.Oh yes, one of you needs to write this fic ASAP.